Published October 1st, 2020
- Equity markets have bounced back with tremendous force since the March lows, catching many managers off guard
- The USD continues to fall against other currencies — international equities and real assets have historically outperformed during times of USD depreciation
- As we prepare for a climactic and volatile close to a wild year, can the fed come to the rescue again?
- We have a new frontier market international equity pick we have deemed “election proof”
- Gold appears to have begun its latest mega cycle, we are assigning a long term price target of $4000/oz
- Crypto is back in the news, due to a wave of “Defi” products and applications, along with record usage of the Ethereum protocol